31 12월 2005

"Jes...wake up...what time do you have to be at work today?"
"Not until 8."
"It's 8:45..."
"FUCK!"

And thus began my day...but at least I wasn't so hungover I could barely stand and/or quite possibly still legally drunk, like yesterday morning. And thank God for Andy constantly looking out for me...I would easily have slept 'till noon.

It's the 3rd annual New Year's Eve Eve Festivus Celebration tonight at the Sunset in Atown. Good food, good beer, good people...and maybe, if it's truly sorry for what it did on Wednesday, I'll welcome a little Jager back into my life. I am, afterall, a very forgiving person.

6 Comments:

At 2:36 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

Jager is your friend

 
At 2:49 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Jager is like a lover who pisses you off but then you come back for more.

 
At 3:14 오전, Blogger Jes said...

It was definitely abusing me yesterday! Working at a bar when you're hungover is definitely not fun!

 
At 3:41 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Wow, do I miss Sunset. Their pierogies kick ass! Any bar around here is cramped with young stupid college kids. Unless we go to that bar that is kinda back in the woods which shows no sign of life at all. Yes, people... I MISS THE LEHIGH VALLEY!!!

 
At 4:04 오전, Blogger Jes said...

So bring your ass home!!

 
At 4:30 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I wish I could! You need to bring your ass HERE and hang out with me. Just ignore that voice you are going to hear telling you that it's OK for you to sleep in the bed with us. I love you, but not that much.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home