23 12월 2005


After a few days off to deal with some health issues, I am back at work. And I have to say, I really didn't miss it one tiny bit. In fact, it was a great big reminder of why I want to get the fuck out of here! Honestly, as far as shitty restaurant jobs go it's not a bad place to work but it's definitely not what I want to be doing and I've been doing it for far too long now. They had the staff holiday party last night which I didn't bother to go to because I was busy eating lots of ice cream and chocolate cake with my new buddy Andrew. I felt a little guilty about not showing up, but then I began to hear all the rumors of who had done what, who had gotten wasted and slept together, etc. and I was suddenly quite glad I had missed it. I also worked at the shelter today, which is a great job with great kids (usually) and great staff (usually), but the pay is crap and the benefits are rather substandard (hence the bartending job).

And that was my day...when you spend 16 out of 24 hours working there's not really anything exciting left to discuss.

5 Comments:

At 3:51 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

your blog is so much better than Brownie's. Tell the truth, how many years of his life was he locked in the closet. The boy has some serious anti-social behavior.

 
At 4:20 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Yeah, he's always been the strange one in the family.

 
At 9:50 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

OH MY GOD! Look at that bartender, she is just SO beautiful!

 
At 2:07 오후, Blogger Jes said...

She certainly is stunning...I bet she's cool as shit, too!! :)

 
At 1:25 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Oh look...I made the blog!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home