21 12월 2005

In just a few short weeks I will be moving to Seoul - leaving family, friends (including my BFF, Andy) and at least 10 years worth of junk behind. So far the entire endeavor has been a mixture of excitement, fear, and frustration, but as my leave date approaches it's been mostly excitement. Which is why I was totally surprised to wake up today feeling sad that I was leaving. It must be all this sentimental holiday shit that's been forced down my throat lately. I can't think of anything specific about Allentown, PA that I'll be missing (except maybe Musikfest, which is clearly the best thing about the Lehigh Valley) but thinking about not living with Andy or having pancakes at Nick's with Stephanie and no more holidays at my Aunt Debbie's...it's a bit depressing, really.

3 Comments:

At 2:02 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I'll miss you too buddy!!

 
At 2:18 오전, Blogger brownie said...

That is one cool shirt Andy is wearing in the pic!

 
At 9:52 오전, Blogger brownie said...

And the best place to spend x-mas is at Hary's!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home