23 12월 2005

Guess Who's Engaged?!?

Well, it ain't me that's for damn sure!! One minute we're getting wasted and strutting around with our matching (fake) tattoos, and the next she's trading in her rockstar lifestyle for that of a devoted housewife. *tear* They grow up so fast nowadays, don't they? I'm not sure when my group of friends decided to get all responsible on me, but sure enough over the past year or so they've all started coupling off and taking the plunge. Kind of makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it.

Anyway, Kristy is just elated and Jason is clearly the luckiest guy on the planet. No, really, he is. I know everyone always says that when someone gets engaged but in this case it's true...she really is too good for him. just kidding, jay

3 Comments:

At 5:26 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I am still a GNARLY ROCKSTAR! OK, so, maybe I do more dishes and a few more loads of laundry than your average ROCKSTAR, but good help is hard to find. I did find a great maid-of-honor though... I picked her up at a bar a few years ago. She's TOXIC!! I just hope that the day I get married she doesn't electrocute herself or krazy glue her fingers together. She has a tendency to do silly little things like that but that's what makes her so special. Heart you, Jes and I miss you!

 
At 6:31 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Well, I'm bound to do something stupid...afterall, I wouldn't want to disappoint my fans! Hopefully the sleeves on the dress will be puffy enough to break my fall in case I trip.

 
At 7:06 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Yeah...you know it's gonna be good when she starts off a phone call with, "I have to ask you something, but first you have to promise not to laugh..."

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home