25 12월 2005

Christmas Eve, and nothing to do. Andy left yesterday to spend the holidays with his family so I get the whole house all to myself! Being home alone with lots of free time was very exciting in theory, but now it's here and I must admit that I'm pretty fucking bored. I have a million things to do before I leave, I just don't feel like doing any of them. I reread 'Brokeback Mountain,' which clearly gets 2005's award for best gay cowboy movie that I haven't seen. And I tried to start packing, but that turned out to be an impossible task. hmm...should i take the snakeskin boots, or part of that stack of books i've been meaning to read forever? both would be useful, just in different ways...I wonder if my new roommate will let me put my Pee Wee Herman bobblehead doll in the living room - i don't want to put him in my room because it's kind of creepy the way he stares at me and shakes his head all night. And on and on. Wanting to feel some sense of accomplishment I threw in a few items, then gave up and retreated to the TV. My only bright spot came in the form of a phone call from Adam (California Adam, not England Adam), who has decided to embark on his own teaching adventure in the new year, but unfortunately not in South Korea.
Anyway, Merry Christmas, peace on earth, and all that other shit. Hopefully I'll catch up with some of you this week...stop by O'Malley's Tuesday night to help welcome Chris and Laura back to the states, or meet me at the pub crawl on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

That Pee-Wee Herman bobblehead may not even be legal in Korea...kind of creepy anywhere, actually.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home