10 6월 2006

ARGENTINA!!

i stole this picture from MSN

Of course it would be awesome if South Korea took the World Cup, but I'm really hoping for Argentina. I made the big trek to Joseph and Graham's place (all the way down 1 flight of stairs!!) for the game last night...I was hoping for Costa Rica and it started off looking really good for them. Then I proceeded to fall asleep on their couch and when I woke up Germany had beaten them 4-2. Because of the time change all the games are on SUPER late...I think it's going to be a very tired month here in Korea!!

6 Comments:

At 2:20 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Uh, shouldn't you be rooting for the good 'ol USA?

 
At 2:14 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Why? You live in Colorado but you don't root for the loser Rockies.

 
At 8:23 오전, Blogger brownie said...

That's because I'm not from here. I am from the USA. And I do root for such fine minor league teams as the Sky Sox and the CO 14ers.

You're a terrorist, aren't you? Damn Osama lover. Don't be jumping on our bandwagon when the USA averages 100 points a game and wins the World Cup!

 
At 8:29 오전, Blogger Jes said...

There's no way the US is taking the cup!! Argentina all the way!!

 
At 8:30 오전, Blogger Jes said...

And if we're going on geography/where one is from, wouldn't you have to be a Phillies/Eagles fan?

 
At 10:23 오전, Blogger brownie said...

No, Sunbury is about halfway. Besides, I consider Pittsburgh my hometown.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home