07 6월 2006

5 Things...

I often steal lists from DNA's blog, but I figure it's OK because she usually steals them from someone/somewhere else. Plus, we're family. Anyway, here's some more stuff you've been dying to know about me...

5 Items in my Fridge:

In an effort to bring more culture into your sorry lives, I decided to make you a still life photo of my fridge contents. Minus the kimchi.










The beer is now gone, so feel free to imagine a big block of tofu in it's place.

5 Items in my Closet:

There's no way y'all are seeing a picture of that mess! There's way more than 5 items crammed into that tiny space, but taking up the most room are my hiking boots, my tent, my enormous duffel bag, a bunch of sweaters, and my most fabulous LVH3 sweatshirt.


5 Items in my Car:
Do the 5 dead hookers in the trunk count???? Just kidding. There's only 4. Seriously.

6 Comments:

At 11:53 오후, Blogger Kate Michele said...

LOL!!! Man you beat me I only have two dead hookers in my car!!!

 
At 1:48 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

What does one do with 5 dead hookers in their trunk?

 
At 1:50 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Better traction in the snow?

 
At 7:02 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Now that's gonna reek when somebody pops the trunk!

 
At 7:31 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

the reat of you can laugh.

i had to clean out her neon when she got the jeep. haven't been the same since.

 
At 9:09 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I don't doubt it.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home