10 6월 2006

First of all, let me just say that it may be a good idea if my mom, dad, and aunt debbie don't read the rest of this post.

So...I've been thinking that I could really use a few days away from the city and the smog and the crowds. My summer break is coming up, so I've been looking at a few places to visit that aren't too far away (my break isn't very long). Finally, I reached a decision and today I sent in a ridiculous amount of money and paperwork to go to.....NORTH KOREA!!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait to travel again!! I wonder what their passport stamp looks like??

7 Comments:

At 3:52 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

wow, how much money does it cost to go to north korea? i think i recall hearing something about the DPRK only letting in a certain number of visitors per year, perhaps thats why its so expensive?

do you know what kind of stuff you're going to do up there besides the very guided "tour" that i've heard about?

 
At 4:09 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

are you doing that with adventure Korea? I think a friend of mine is also taking the same trip. That is a trip I would love to take too...if I had an extra 4 grand. If you found a cheaper trip PLEASE let me know. They do have noraebangs in NK so if you get bored you can go and sing :)

 
At 4:13 오후, Blogger Jes said...

yeah, it's the adventure korea trip. (Bryan, the link is on my sidebar if you want details). i'm pretty psyched. and broke!!

but not too broke to think about going to the mud fest...wanna go?

 
At 8:56 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

when do you go, and for how long?

 
At 10:46 오후, Blogger brownie said...

North Korea? Been there, done that. I snuck in for free though, it's not a place I'd actually pay money to go to.

 
At 2:05 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

WOW how exciting!! Ok you'll have to fill in an obviously "behind the news" girl and tell me why its so hard to go visit.... And why so expensive?? You can email me if you don;t want to post it as a comment!! lol Educate me teacher!!

 
At 2:32 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Brownie you hopped over the line and took a picture...that is hardly visiting...risky though.

Um Jes, since you did stick out like a sore thumb..BE fucking careful.....seriously

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home