10 6월 2006

FRIDAY FEAST

Appetizer
About how much money did you spend on gas this week?

NONE!! HA HA...Take that, evil oil companies!!! I love not having to drive over here!! I love that I can walk to just about anywhere I need to go!! I did drop about 4000 won (a whopping $4.50 U.S.) on the subway this week, but that's clearly nothing compared to what I spent in the states on gas.

Soup
What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?

As long as it's there when I need it I'm not really too picky.

Salad
When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius?

Everytime I look in the mirror!! Hee Hee.

Main Course
What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?

I can function on 3 - 4, but I wouldn't recommend getting anywhere near me, especially if you're the overly cheerful type. I'm a bit of a bitch when I'm tired. I prefer 6 - 7 hours a night, with an occasional 'crashfest' where I sleep for an ungodly amount of time.

Dessert
June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month?

Nope. 2 last month, but none in June.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 오전, Blogger Unknown said...

Jess, you are so cute and sweet. I'll definitely send you that water video. Great pic below in your last post and well we are watching world cup now...

Oh boy have you travelled. My family I lived with in Switz ended up in Korea but they like being closer to family so they are in England for now.. Oh I miss them!

 
At 2:08 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

Do people actually have a favorite brand of toliet paper??? I just get what ever's cheap and will do the job!! Thats so bazarre to me! LOL

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home