07 6월 2006

My Brother's A Wanker

So I'm catching up on some emails, throwing some random crap up on my blog, blah, blah, blah and I have the TV on in the background. OCN is showing that racing movie with the undercover cop who chases around Vin Diesel...anyway, I overheard the part where he tells Vin Diesel he's taking his little sister on a date.

Vin Diesel replies, "If you break her heart I'll break your neck!!"

And I think, "Hmmm...I wonder if Brownie would ever defend me like that???"

HAAAAAA HAAAAAA haaaaaa HAAAAA!!!! HaHaHa (pause to wipe away tears of laughter) HAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaahaaaa!!!!

9 Comments:

At 11:54 오후, Blogger Kate Michele said...

LOL!!! Gotta love the brother sister relationship!!! Are you older or younger??

 
At 11:55 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Younger and cuter!!!

 
At 1:09 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

definitely

 
At 1:32 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Fine, I'll hunt down Andy Temple and break his neck for you. Can't believe you're still bitter about him.

And I can't protect you from the korea dudes, my kung fu skills ain't what they used to be. Check with Uncle Bill.

 
At 1:35 오전, Blogger Jes said...

It's alright...I outweigh all the Korean dudes by about 50 lbs, and I'm at least a foot taller than most of them.

 
At 1:59 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I bet G-Money would protect you from those Kung Fu Fighters!

 
At 7:01 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

I willing to bet my brother would protect me if necessary.

 
At 7:29 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

andy temple recently got engaged.

uncle bill's kung fu skills aren't what they used to be.

jes, i raised you to take care of yourself. if you have to break a neck, do it!

 
At 7:33 오후, Blogger Jes said...

My Lord. How did a post about Brownie being such a wanker turn into me having to break necks?? I don't want to hurt anybody!!

Though I could if I had too, so step off, suckas!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home