23 8월 2008

Procrastinating...

My room is in desperate need of a cleaning. Not exactly how I wanna spend my day off, but I guess I'll work on it until I get a better offer.

Or at least until the creepy fog and mist clear and I can get outside. Or until Gaylord wakes his stayed out too late on a bicycle pub crawl ass up and brings me coffee, cause it's his turn to deliver the Starbucks.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tropic Thunder...

Also need to hit the gym...

Need to get off the internets and clean my room...

Sigh.

6 Comments:

At 1:38 오전, Blogger brownie said...

If you lived in Manitou you would have the Joe Johnson show to look forward to!

 
At 1:39 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Tempting...

 
At 2:17 오전, Blogger brownie said...

September in Colorado includes Invihash, Imogene, and Telluride Blues and Brews...

 
At 3:42 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Again, tempting...

But I ain't moving anywhere by September. That's, like, next week!! And I have box seats to the Pirates/Giants game to look forward to!!

 
At 5:10 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Going to see the Pirates/Rockies would be much cooler. You can also catch Sky Sox games here...

 
At 11:31 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

Clean THIS! Let's go get some HOF!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home