22 8월 2008

Korean Food With Tony




Went to Brothers Korean restaurant on Geary Street with my buddy Tony. I was soooo excited to discover that they had yummy chicken goodness (translated into English as "Chicken Casserole") on the menu, and ordered it right away. They served it much differently than in Korea when Joel and I would order it. It didn't even look like the same thing, though it tasted almost the same. It made me miss Joel terribly. I couldn't even eat the third leg (only Joel will get that...hahahahaha).

So we got the chicken stuff, the typical grilled meat, all the awesome side dishes, and paid a small fortune for what would have cost us about man won each in Korea. I tried to finish the meal off with some makolli, but they didn't have any. :-(

Did we go out after we finished dinner??? I can't remember...