23 8월 2008

Muir, Part Deux




Wednesday morning I got my ass out of bed and went for a fairly long (long for me, anyway) run through my new neighborhood. After that, I jumped into Einstein and cruised over to Cafe Trieste in Sausalito to meet my buddy Matt for an early lunch before we headed over to Muir. Turns out that Cafe Trieste has amazing pizza. It also turns out that Cafe Trieste is NOT the same thing as the Sausalito Taco Shop, which is where I thought we were meeting. Oops.

We spent a few hours cruising through Muir Woods on a trail I hadn't been on yet. I forget the name of the trail, but I could easily find it again. My appreciation for Muir just grows and grows everytime I'm there.
After Muir we headed to our respective homes, showered up (well, he did anyway, I just stayed dirty), met again at my place where we hung out for a bit with my roommate Lucy, and then we went down to the Beach Chalet for some wings, garlic fries, and Presidio IPAs.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

Lucy is a hot roommate's name for sure. those woods suck donkey stick compared to my seoul pole. GET HOME HO!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home