22 8월 2008

Muir Woods

While KBS was here, we took a cruise through Sausalito, stopped for a long brunch with too many mimosas and bloody mary's, and then headed over to Muir Woods. It was my first time there, and I loved it! I even obeyed the "quiet zone" signs and didn't say one word for 10 whole minutes!!

Muir Woods has quickly become my go to place when I'm feeling like I need to get out of the city, which means I've been spending a lot of time there recently.

The last pic is of me trying to hide from KBS. I didn't know until I saw the picture that I wasn't nearly as sneaky as I thought I was being! :)






2 Comments:

At 1:23 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Hey, my bike is a Marin Muir Woods. Does that count for something?

 
At 1:00 오전, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

That is a really pretty area!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home