22 8월 2008

Just Getting Caught Up...

So things here haven't gone exactly as I'd hoped they would, but I guess that's life and, really, what fun would life be if everything went according to plan? And, really, when has my life EVER gone according to plan anyway?? :-)

But (!!!!) it hasn't been all suck. KBS came to visit, which was awesome, because I looooove him, so we spent some time exploring the city a little, drinking, eating more Korean food, singing ballads at karoake...he hasn't sent me any pictures yet (hint, hint) but here's a few I took.









2 Comments:

At 11:21 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

finally an update..sheesh, how could you ignore your blog that long. I mean, it IS all about your readers...you know? :)

You rock! hugs

B

 
At 12:19 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

hahaha I have the same picture(the free sex in the shower one) the Korean part of me couldn't resist taking a picture!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home