05 1월 2008


My living conditions have always reflected my current state of mind. Seriously, for the folks who knew me in my former life as an American, think back on the places I've lived and I guarantee they will match perfectly with whatever was going on in my life at the time. Remember when I stopped being a non-leather wearing vegetarian? The first thing I did (after eating a cheeseburger) was go out and buy all new leather furniture. And a leather miniskirt. :)

Anyway, right now my apartment is cluttered! And a little dirty. ;) I noticed it in Thailand, when it took me about .009 nanoseconds to have the contents of my backpack spread throughout the hotel room, and I thought, hmmm...clearly I have some shit I need to figure out when I get home...

And then came the epiphany.

And I woke up this morning, looked around, and was disgusted at all the STUFF everywhere!!! Yay! My brain is uncluttered!! Time to get cleaning. I don't mind being a little dirty, it keeps things interesting, but I like to maintain a clear, open, balanced mind.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Excellent new years resolution! (Just like mine -- I have kept up so far!) :-)

 
At 4:19 오전, Blogger crom said...

there's something wrong with your left eye.....come to think of it, the right one isn't looking too good either. :D

i think you were sober here, surprisingly enough. :p

 
At 4:21 오전, Blogger Jes said...

No one who knows me would be surprised by this picture. :) It's actually kind of normal for me. :)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home