04 1월 2008

:D so warm and cozy in here!!!

Man, it's so warm being inside J's.......uh.........blog. :D

Still trying to sort all the photos from Thailand, and for some unknown reason, the guest photographer in Chiang Mai seems to have taken so many shots that are amazing and full of win and awesome, that I am at a loss on which ones to post. There are so many good photos that she took, that I can't seem to make myself delete any and I can't decide which ones to post.

I think I will work on a little .gif movie and see what I can come up with. There was a moment of clarity at a temple where the young lady in question managed to create a collage of photos in quick succesion.

I'm truly amazed at the powers she holds, since mine don't compare.

I'm currently awake, and suffering from insomnia. which sucks!!!! maybe I'll make some food and that oughta help me sleep. I guess it's friday nite there, so I figure the lot of you are out at a dirty hut getting absolutely shit faced. Which is awesome. I will be at it later tonite..friday.

I sent in my racing license today, and am excited to get the bike squared away and ready for the first race of the season in March. Maybe I can even convince someone to be my pit chick for any and all serviceable needs. who knows? It would require the use of my tool...s! :D

man, this blog sucks!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:21 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Gaylord - require the use of your tools? charming. hard to believe you're single with lines like that.

and stop with the jealousy of my awesome photography skills!!!

 
At 12:05 오후, Blogger Jes said...

hahaha...where's the picture i took of you trying to take your camera from me?

 
At 6:52 오후, Blogger crom said...

picture? you mean, pictureS!!!

hahaha
one sec.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home