03 1월 2008

Self Portrait


Ever think to yourself, "Man, I really wonder what Jes looks like in the morning?" Ummm...actually, please don't answer that question. Anyway, here you go. I took this about 5 minutes after I woke up...Can you tell how grumpy and hungover I was feeling? I'm really not a fan of mornings. I wouldn't advise anyone to come near me before I've had at least 3 cups of coffee. Andy (who is never, ever grumpy and always perfect) used to get on my case about how nasty I would be to him in the mornings, thus requiring me to adopt a "NO MORE MORNING PEOPLE AS FRIENDS" policy. I kept Andy around, though, mostly because he woke up so early so there was always coffee made by the time I would get my lazy ass out of bed. :)

4 Comments:

At 5:27 오후, Blogger crom said...

WOW!!! whomever has to wake up to that should get a medal!!! :D hahaha

 
At 8:41 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I like to think waking up next to me would be reward enough.

Hmmm...maybe that's why I always wake up alone... :(

 
At 6:58 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

You look beautiful in the morning Jes. But time is irrelevant, it's a constant.

 
At 7:00 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

Who cares how your hair looks when it looks like you sleep commando. That definitely over rides bed head any day.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home