23 11월 2007

Headed to Chakraa's for some Indian food with Shells last night. The food was good but overall the experience was...a bit strange. I'm still giggling over the "calculator incident."

After the grub we headed over to Bliss to see Joel and we ended up in some sort of crazy poker.

Joel: Ok, I'll admit it, sometimes I...(info withheld to protect the guilty)
Shells: Oh, I do that all the time! And, last Friday when I got home all drunk I...(best story ever!!! "I think he started to catch on." HAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
Me: Whatever!! I see your craziness, and I'll raise you by at least 5 crazy points because I...(you can't even imagine).

Obviously, I've had some shit going on lately. Last night was good for my soul, and I'm still feeling warm and fuzzy from it this morning. Tonight will be a little slumber soiree at Joel's, and tomorrow we're waking up bright and early to cook a Thanksgiving feast for our little family-away-from-family. I'm really looking forward to a relaxed weekend filled with good food and good people!!

5 Comments:

At 11:16 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

I hope you had a nice turkey day! I'll be seeing your family tomorrow.

 
At 7:57 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I had a great time too last night..did you enjoy your left overs delivered straight from Bombay?? Seriously that waiter was a mess! Can't wait to see you tomorrow I'll be over around 1030-11ish! woohoo!!

 
At 12:03 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

I hope that you have the best day ever! I am so happy to hear that things are picking up! My Int'l LD was all screwed up so I was trying to call you but no luck. (rcn's fault) Should be up and running so I'll call you this weekend...after I get back from NEW HAMPSHIRE!

 
At 12:47 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Fucking RCN.

Wait...did you say New Hampshire???? As in...OHMYGOD!! Call me ASAP!!

 
At 8:27 오전, Blogger RL said...

Happy late thanksgiving I am glad you feel fuzzy. Careful though, too much fuzziness might make you a better person, can't have that.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home