20 11월 2007

I gots to say I'm feeling pretty good. Still have pain from the surgery, but it's nice to know why the pain is there and that it'll eventually go away. Which has not been the case for me these past couple of months. I'm eating again, I'm sleeping again, I'm dancing in elevators again, and if I do say so myself I look pretty darn good...a bit too skinny, but still good!
I'm pretty psyched for the weekend. Can't drink any alcohol, but it'll be good to be out and surround myself with my beautiful friends, some of whom I haven't seen in ages. Good Lord, I can't even remember the last time I was awake past midnight...it's time to change that for sure!!

I've set a new goal for myself...I guess if I tell you guys about it I'll have no choice but to at least try to keep it, right? I'm cleared for physical activity as of December 1st, so I've decided that I'm gonna run everyday in December. I had started a new running blog to keep track of this, but I deleted it cause it was just a bit too gloomy for me. So, where were we?? Oh yeah...everyday in December. 31 days. 31 runs. Which will be hard. Cause I'm out of shape. And I hate the cold. And I'm going to Chiang Mai where I will no doubt drink more than I should and sleep later than I had planned. But I feel that my health issues have caused me to hover perilously close to the edge of depression lately, and I always feel better about myself when I'm being athletic. Wish me luck! And give me shit if I even think about skipping a day!!!

I'm off for a follow up Dr. appt. Cross your fingers for me!!

And, I had the strangest dream about those cult members in Russia who are hiding underground with all that gas. It was Strange!! Note the capital 'S.'

8 Comments:

At 7:22 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Every relationships have its ups and downs. It's not always romantic. You guys looked so cute together. I'm sure it will work out just fine.

 
At 7:24 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks. It will be what it's meant to be, I guess. It's all in his hands now.

 
At 3:36 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Good luck with your running! I am sure you can do it! :-) Maybe after I finish school I'll try for a month straight... maybe. lol

~the other "Jes"~

 
At 3:56 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Now this is the Jes I know and envy...I mean love! Hey, we'll chat this week and work on some goals together, how's that! I've got a long list that I'm staring at and you are quite the inspiration, kid! (I hate that you're a year younger than me) I hope you can handle the sarcasm buddy, cause that's all I know. But I'm glad your feeling better and squirtin' boyz in the eye with life's lemons! I miss you!

 
At 10:06 오전, Blogger Jes said...

STEPH!!! I miss you too!! SOOOOOO MUCH!! I need pancakes and Bailey's right now! Not that I'm allowed to have either, but...

Let's chat this weekend! What's your schedule like?

 
At 10:57 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

Nice to hear your getting better. I'm going to hold you to that daily run. Even if there is three feet of snow on the ground, you get your ass out there and run!

 
At 11:08 오전, Blogger Jess said...

Good luck with December-pa-looza!

 
At 2:31 오전, Blogger achilles3 said...

i passed you today!
speed up ;-)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home