18 11월 2007

Went to the see a Dr. on Thursday for routine stuff. Saturday morning I went under the knife. Laproscopy, so I won't even have a cool scar to show off. That's all the details you'll get, but let me tell you it's been a long and painful weekend. Mic came over Saturday evening. He made me some food, tucked me in, did my dishes, and asked if I wanted him to do any laundry, or clean my floor or anything at all. Then he dumped me. Had I known, I would've had him do some laundry first. Not feeling particularly generous due to his ridiculously bad timing, I was in no mood to make getting rid of me an easy task. We talked in circles for quite some time. In the end, he agreed to think about his decsion some more and maybe try things again. But I don't have much hope. Ahhh, life. What doesn't kill you just hurts really, really bad.

Otherwise, though, I'm doing OK. Making lots of decisions about the future...or at least pondering lots of options. To stay or not to stay? To take a break and come back or to just keep working? If I go, where? And do what? School? The world is wide open and I can do anything I want. Which, unfortunately, only makes my decision harder. I had been planning to stay, but all of my health issues are making me wonder if I shouldn't be somewhere closer to family. Sorry mom, there's not a chance in hell I'll be back in Sunbury, and Allentown is also a slim shot. Actually, Pennsylvania isn't really even on the list, which kind of blows my "closer to family" theory. Guess I'll just stay on the lookout for signs, and things will work themselves out.

Hope everyone else is well. I'm looking forward to getting out of my apartment and back to my old self again, so be on the lookout for some pics soon. So far I've got dinner with Shells on Thursday and a Thanksgiving feast at Joel's on Saturday, so should be some good times!!

There are people I should've talked to about this stuff in person, or at least on the phone. Apologies to you, and very sincere ones at that. I was in no shape physically or mentally, and everything happened so quickly I had little time to process it myself. BUT I'M BACK!! Hope you can forgive me!! :)

11 Comments:

At 10:09 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

Good to hear:-)

when chicken and beer are an option you let me know:-)

 
At 12:22 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

well, i agree there isn't much for you in sunbury, but not even in the state?

 
At 1:04 오전, Blogger Bob said...

Wow, what a week you've had. It's great to read that you're going to be fine. As for the clod who timed his exit when you're down I give you this advice which you've probably already heard before:

If you love something set it free. If it doesn't come back hunt it down and kill it.

It works for me.

 
At 2:46 오전, Blogger RL said...

Chicken is always an option, remember it cures cancer AND I have reliable anecdotal advice that it cures heartbreak too! I heard a story about a friend of my cousin's boyfriend who was heartbroken and she tried chicken and I swear she was like totally cured.
I'm sorry to hear about Mic, but he's a teabagger so you might be better off!
I love you!

 
At 11:13 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Move to Colorado!

 
At 10:09 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Since you are used to a big city like Seoul, NYC might be good. Or anywhere in the Northeastern corridor from Washington DC up to Boston.

 
At 1:59 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

I'm sorry you don't have a cool scar. I have lots of them, so you can have one of mine.

 
At 2:28 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Quite simple...I love you buddy. Whatever you need you'll get from me...unless it's a care package...that will never happen. So if you do end up in PA again, just remember that my belfry is always open to you! (I'll even kick the bats out)

 
At 6:54 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

i heart you.

 
At 12:57 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Wow, a fellow "Jes"! I've had a few people give me a hard time about it, but it hasn't been too bad. Are you a hasher as well?

 
At 1:50 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

don't know what's going on, obviously, but i hope you feel better soon...

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home