16 11월 2007

What a Week!!!

When it rains, it pours, right??? Sheesh!!!

I'll update soon and fill you guys in, just have some stuff I need to tell my family and I don't want this to be how they find out about it.

Thanks for the emails, texts, phone calls, etc. And as flattering as it was to be asked by a complete stranger who only knows of me what makes it onto this blog...no, I won't go out with you.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I can't partake due to above mentioned stuff, so have a beer or several for me!!

8 Comments:

At 8:38 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

2 days in a row..

 
At 10:12 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

so when are you telling me whatever it is?

 
At 10:30 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

hmmm....dodgy stomach, no alcohol, something to tell mom, you don't need to tell us anything, the clues are all there.....

 
At 10:32 오후, Blogger Jes said...

No, that's definitely not it.

 
At 12:07 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Family here, checking in...

Any chance you're coming home any time soon?

 
At 3:49 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Everything ok??

 
At 1:16 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

sorry we haven't connected lately...I'll see you at Thanksgiving at Joel's and love you up.

 
At 6:14 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

She decided to move to the "arm pit" in Texas.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home