05 8월 2006

Last night I met up with Shelly, Cam, and Saejin for some yummy Indian food at Chakraas. Shelly brought me the most awesomest presents from her visit to Canada!! Then we met up with Francis and it was off to happy hour at SoHo's...2 for 1 rum and cokes!! I think I drank at least 18 katrillion of them!

After SoHo's we decided on Friends bar. It was empty, but that was fine with us. Pool was played, songs were requested, and I remember getting really excited about a Sneaker Pimps video. I have some great pictures, but unfortunately I can't share them since I LOST MY FUCKING CAMERA!! It's either at the bar or in the back of the taxi that took me home. I tried to make some phone calls this morning, but as soon as I started speaking English the people at the taxi place just giggled and hung up on me.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home