28 7월 2006

Friday Feast #104

Yes, yes, I know. It's Sunday. I'm late. Sue me.

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
I don't remember having any funny dreams. My dreams are always totally crazy...seriously, there's some really wacky shit swirling around in there.

Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
Hmmm...something that likes the outdoors, likes water, likes to run, but doesn't like being touched by random people. Oh, and something big. I hate little yappy dogs. I definitely don't want to spend my life being stuffed into a fake Gucci bag and carted off to the groomers!

Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
....people say one thing and do another. Having been a therapist in my past life, I've learned to judge people by their actions. Unfortunately this doesn't mean that I'm not continually let down by people.

Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.
Only 2?? Christ, I could go on forever. Let's see...
1. I have a few packages I need to send to the states. The post office here is directly across the street from where I work, so there's no reason for me to have not done it by now.
2. I desperately need new running sneakers, but shopping here is such a pain in the ass. I just can't bring myself to go get some.

Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
Well, a few months ago I packed up my whole life and moved to Korea. That was definitely new for me, and since then everyday has been something new and different.



Click Here To Dine.

3 Comments:

At 6:36 오후, Blogger SJ said...

My dreams are wierd too. Last night I dreamed I found a MySpace site by a blogger girl I know, and it was full of naked pics of her...

Actually, that wasn't a bad dream haha ;)

 
At 6:46 오후, Blogger Jes said...

It asked for a funny dream, not a dirty one!!! ;)

 
At 8:20 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

I need to stop procrastinating, too. Maybe tomorrow...

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home