01 8월 2006

Fucking Blogger!!

Usually I head over to the Grouch Potatoes site to do my bitching, but I can't be bothered tonight so I'll just rant here.

I have these great photos that were taken before Brendan and Rose left for Guam. I've been trying to post them, but Blogger isn't cooperating with me. As Trojan would say, "It's being a fucking COCKNOODLE!!!" Well, she might not drop the F-bomb...I added that for emphasis.

I FUCKING HATE BLOGGER!!!

And now, I have to go to bed. If I'm so inspired I'll try to post the pics again later. Maybe you'll see them, maybe you won't...try not to lose any sleep over it!!

Goodnight everyone!!

2 Comments:

At 5:30 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Cool, more pics for me to alter! :)

 
At 7:52 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

I know what you mean about blogger and the pictures today. I tried and tried all day but they just wouldn't load. Then about 6:00 EDT they downloaded. So give it a try if you can figure out the time diff between EDT here and your time cause I have no fucking idea what that is.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home