04 8월 2006

# 105

Appetizer
Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.
Jes Teisher. She played a pancake in her elementary school 3rd grade play and never received the recognition she deserved. She even designed her own costume.

Soup
Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.
My favorite word is dendrofilous.

Salad
What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?
KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!! My beautiful, stylish, 2005 Aprillia motorscooter. He rocks!! Oh, and my computer, Chip. I love him, too. And my favorite lucky hair tie, Tyler. And....do you really want me to continue here????

Main Course
What color would best represent your personality and why?
I can't imagine any one color describing all of me...though lately I seemed to have entered some kind of blue period.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.
My life is so crazy right now.
It's Friday, and that is so awesome!!!
Lance Armstrong is so fucking hot!!!
This question is so not what I want to be thinking about right now.

7 Comments:

At 8:36 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Kristy is so tired of her boss having meetings every Friday. What the hell else could he possibly have to say?

The 40 Year Old Virgin is so funny, I think I am going to watch it again tonight.

Going to the shore this weekend is so not what I wanted to do.

 
At 10:08 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

A pancake, huh? I'm sorry I missed that.
Happy Friday!

 
At 11:15 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

You named your Scrunchie?

 
At 3:31 오전, Blogger Jes said...

It's not a scrunchie. It's a lucky hair tie.

 
At 3:54 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Well HELL, if i had a hair tie that got me lucky...i'd freaking name a street after it:)

 
At 4:44 오전, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Ditto on the scrunchie...you named it? ;)

 
At 9:30 오전, Blogger brownie said...

I saw that play. And sorry to break it to you, but you sucked.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home