08 5월 2006

SOJU

I'm not sure what the life expectancy is for an average Korean, but I'd bet it would be a hell of alot longer if they didn't drink so much of this stuff. Soju is bad!!! There's all kinds of rumors circulating about how bad it is for you...I've heard some of the ingredients are lighter fluid, formaldehyde, rat poison, a ridiculous amount of MSG - you know, yummy, healthy stuff like that. In case you're still thinking there must be some level of quality, let me assure you - NO. An entire bottle costs about a buck.

But enough with the details. None of that stopped us from drinking entirely too much of the stuff Friday night. I drank the least of anyone (it's not often I can make such a bold statement, believe me!!) and I was a puddle! I woke up Saturday with a splitting headache, and it took me quite some time to sort through what had really happened and what had been a dream. There's still some things that are a little fuzzy, and I've been told we went to a noraebang but I have no recollection of it! Good thing I took pictures!!


This is Yong-Su and Jin pil. YS was already pretty drunk when he met us. On Saturday he said, "I don't remember anything!!"

12 Comments:

At 9:16 오후, Blogger brownie said...

mmmmm...cheap booze!

 
At 9:37 오후, Blogger Kate Michele said...

So unlike the states you don't have to be rolling in extra doe to get a little buzz?? Way cool!!

 
At 10:01 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Hmmmmm Never heard of the stuff til your blog, but i'll try anything once .....twice if it doesn't kill me:)

 
At 10:02 오후, Blogger Jes said...

email me your addresses...I'll send you some!!

 
At 11:20 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

And I thought the Jager was rough on me. Help!!

 
At 12:44 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Hey, mail me some! Remember who's been sending you post cards!

 
At 12:47 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I said send me your address, jackass!

 
At 12:59 오전, Blogger Jes said...

when i said addresses, i meant everyone. i was not implying that i would send soju to trojan's numerous places of residency. quit being retarded.

 
At 6:39 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

OK OK...I'm on it. Stressful day GRrrrrrrrrrr

 
At 8:12 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Brownie,

Speaking of addresses, I need yours out there on brokeback mountain. There's an LVH3 hotdog shirt with your name on it. QNL

 
At 5:27 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

That stuff sounds insane! And I already have a bad memory when drinking...

 
At 5:57 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Jon Teisher
623 Alexander Road
Apt B
Colorado Springs, CO
80909

And that's not BBM it's Pikes Peak!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home