30 4월 2006

So, I've been tagged by DNA. That'll teach me to steal shit off her blog!

The Rules:
1. Go write 6 weird facts/things/etc. about yourself on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Let them know they've been tagged.

Ok, here goes. I'm not sure how shocking these will be...my mom reads this, afterall, and a girl does need to keep some secrets!!

1. I have an extra rib.
2. Once, I lost a bet and had to eat a scorpion. It was just as gross as it sounds.
3. I was briefly homeless and lived in my 1996 Plymouth Neon (which was, btw, the bestest car ever!!!!). I had to shower in the waterfalls at Glen Onoka.
4. I hate hippies and mayonnaise equally.
5. My favorite word is 'DENDROFILOUS' (look it up).
6. I smoked pot with George Clinton.

Let's see...I tag Andrew, Trojan, BTE, Ian, Rachel Lynn, and Raf. And Kristy. It's about time she gets a blog!!

14 Comments:

At 7:41 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

that neon ALWAYS looked like you lived in it.

 
At 8:28 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I think you kissing that singer from that band was pretty weird too... Oops! Did I say too much?

 
At 9:50 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

George Clinton and the P Funk Allstars?..haha. Now that would be pretty frickin cool.

:)

 
At 10:11 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

I never knew about your extra rib. HUH!
You can steal crap off my blog anytime you want.

 
At 10:25 오후, Blogger brownie said...

How can you hate hippies yet smoke up with George Clinton?

 
At 10:58 오후, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Brownie...you made my point b4 i had a chance to respond!

 
At 12:35 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

I hate hippies too, yet I live in Austin

 
At 1:37 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Because, my dear friends, George Clinton is authentic. Anyone who's been to a Dave Mathews concert knows the kind of hippies I loathe.

QNL...still jealous? :)

 
At 2:06 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

I already done been tagged. should i do it again?

 
At 2:14 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

see Jes...i hate them so much i haven't even gone to a 'dave' concert...you know, dave. dave and i are on a first name basis. dave is awesome...oh jes, have i taught you nothing?

 
At 4:33 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Hey, we had a good time at the Big Head Todd/DMB show at the AJ Palumbo center a few years ago! Bif you wanna get rid of all your hippie music just send it to me.

 
At 11:12 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Smokin pot with George Clinton..that's a cool memory.

 
At 6:07 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

It said to tag 6 people, not 7. Guess I don't have to do it since I was the 7th one mentioned. :) And I don't need a blog because there is nothing much to say. I go to the gym, I work, I hang with my fiance and my kitties Lucy and Molly, every once in a while we take a trip back to the L.V. Nothing interesting enough to write in a blog. Jes, you forgot to mention that time you made out with the guy in the port-a-potty.

 
At 7:50 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Oh yeah, at the BNL concert!! I totally forgot about that! Good thing I have my friends to remind me of all the dumb shit I've done over the years!

And, before everybody starts telling me how gross that is, it was only a kiss, and it was outside the port-a-potty!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home