14 4월 2006

HAS IT REALLY BEEN THAT LONG?!?!

Man, I haven't posted a damn thing since March 3oth?!? My sincerest apologies to all my fans :)

Anyway, despite a horrible case of pneumonia (now downgraded to plain old bronchitis) I have had a great couple of weeks. Seoul is finally starting to warm up, and the cherry blossoms everywhere give the city a much softer feel. I have some great pics for y'all, but I left my camera at school.

Sooo...this past Saturday my buddy Kevin and I had plans to hang out in this great park that's just filled with flowers and cherry blossoms and some kind of super old temple/burial ground thingy, but the yellow dust was totally unbearable (as was my constant coughing) so instead we went for some yummy galbi and then to the Coex aquarium. It was a bit pricey, but overall not a bad way to waste a Saturday afternoon. It did get me wondering, though...do you think clown fish totally hate the movie 'Finding Nemo?' I'm sure they were pretty psyched when the movie first came out, but now I bet they all just want to scream "MY FUCKING NAME ISN'T NEMO!!!!"

10 Comments:

At 12:54 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

Sure the clown fish are tiring of it. Ever since Mel Gibson became famous, everywhere I go women call me Mel and I'm tired of it. My friend Scott told me it's because I look like Mel Brooks, but I don't look anything like him.

 
At 1:20 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Yeah, but imagine how tired Mel Gibson must be of everyone calling him 'Tony.'

 
At 1:58 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Ahh, cherry blossoms. I've always wanted to hit DC when the blossoms are out, but alas, I've only seen pictures. I always go at the wrong time!

Can't wait for the pics. :)

 
At 3:10 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

pneumonia?

 
At 4:29 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Way to keep your family informed!!

For as many times as I've been to DC, I've never seen the cherry blossoms there, either.

Looking forward to the pics.

Hey, if you email me your address, I'll get some Middleswarth in the mail for you. headed back to central PA this weekend.

 
At 5:29 오전, Blogger SJ said...

I totally agree with the clown fish thing. Apparently sharks were really pissed off with the movie Jaws too :)

 
At 9:03 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I bet the clown fish at Hunan Springs were pissed when I kept calling them the Nemo Twins that one night. Maybe I should to back and apologize.

 
At 11:11 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

JES...finally, was wondering if you had been kiddnapped and taken to a far away place....hmmm perhaps your already there:)

Glad that your feeling better...i hate being sick:(

Cheers

 
At 12:19 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

but have you hashed yet?

 
At 12:54 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I have not. I know, I know. They hash at 10 A.M. Sunday morning here and there are so many reasons (mostly beer, soju, and whiskey) that I just can't do that. I have contacted some hashers though, and will hopefully be able to make the next full moon and PMS hash.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home