16 3월 2006

Girls Day!!

My school went on a field trip today! We took the kids to the Museum of Natural History. All week I've been terrified to go because I thought I would be in charge of my kindergarten class, who are absolute monsters sometimes. But I totally lucked out and got to spend the day with my preschoolers, who are the cutest, huggablest (new word..you like?) things on the entire planet. There are usually 2 boys in the class as well, but unfortunately they're both sick so it was just us girls! Most of the stuff we saw was way too advanced for their tiny little selves, and the 3D movie about dinosaurs scared the crap out of them, but they were still so good. We had a blast!

5 Comments:

At 11:04 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Dang..those kids are seriously cute...they better be treating you good over there. I asked this on Meat Gazer blog....what TXIH did you go to?

 
At 12:20 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Those kids are pretty cute. Are you going to pull an Angelina and come home with one?

 
At 12:23 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Fuck no!! I can't even remember to water my plants.

 
At 12:26 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Trojan...I can't quite remember (which is what one should be saying after TXIH!!). I went to 2. I remember Skunkweed and something about being near Corpus Christi, and I also remember being lost on trail with Gaylord Focker and finding a huge, abandoned trampoline that we jumped around on for awhile, but I don't remember if it was all the same weekend or not.

 
At 3:31 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Plants? BTW, Robert says hello...

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home