19 4월 2006

Weirdo Korean Find #512

So...how fucking weird is this? See the little bottles at the guys feet? It's some kind of alcohol that he makes from these unbelievably ugly, creepy, crawly bugs. I don't know exactly what they are, but several people told me they're poisonous. He sells the shit for 20,000 a bottle (about 20 US bucks). It's supposed to be good for all kinds of health ailments, but let me tell you, the shit doesn't look appetizing at all. Even Brownie wouldn't drink this stuff.

This guy was totally amused at how grossed out I was that people actually drink this (well, he says people drink this...I didn't see anyone buy anything from him!) so he kept flicking the towel at me everytime I tried to get close enough to take a picture.

13 Comments:

At 8:02 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Are you sure Brownie wouldn't drink it? Really? Anyway, Brownie and Begging, check the LVH3 mismanagement page for your new positions. On-Out

 
At 10:04 오후, Blogger brownie said...

Send me a bottle! Kinda looks like a jager bottle from the pic...

 
At 10:07 오후, Blogger brownie said...

Woohoo! I'm back on hash mismanagement!

 
At 10:47 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

OK......that stuff look completely nasty. 20$ a bottle?

I just don't get it

 
At 1:19 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Ewwwww. That's pretty nasty stuff.

 
At 2:42 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww......... no way I drink that stuff.

 
At 5:08 오전, Blogger SJ said...

I dare you to drink some! ;)

 
At 7:39 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

That is so gross, I don't even know what to say.

 
At 11:19 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

Those look like millipedes

 
At 3:55 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

it sure doesn't look like canadian club!

jes, don't dare try it. you could die -- or wish you had.

 
At 9:22 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I'm not drinking that shit! Your son, however, wants me to send him a bottle...

 
At 11:57 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

well, don't. if he's dumb enough to ask for it, he may actually be dumb enough to drink it.

 
At 1:13 오후, Blogger Gagger said...

That is disgusting!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home