22 4월 2006

Friday Feast #90

I enjoy these so much on DNA's blog I decided to steal it for myself!! It's more like Sunday brunch than a Friday Feast, what with the time change and all, but hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway!!

Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.

Only 3? Let's see...
1. Cleaning out my fridge. It needs to be done, but I just can't make myself do it.
2. Being a little more proactive re: learning to speak/read Korean.
3. I should tell QNL how much I value our amazing, unique friendship. I never tell him because I assume he knows, but what if he doesn't know? I really would be truly lost without him.

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?

Hmmm...I used to have so much responsibility, and that's no way to live so I got rid of it all. Now, as long as I get out of bed in the morning I feel pretty good about myself. I do live with a great sense of responsibility to do what I can to help ease the suffering of others, does that count?

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?

Let's see...of course Tomb Raider, because I am the real Lara Croft. I'm still pissed they chose Angelina Jolie over me. Just because her tits are a little bigger than mine (and by a little, I mean alot)...I would have looked just as hot in that outfit! And I think I could have pulled off being a Charlie's Angel as well. If you're looking for something with a little more emotion...I think Keira Knightley's character in Pride and Prejudice is pretty similar to the real me.

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?

I totally thought everyone would be living on the moon and driving to work in space ships. I didn't even watch that many episodes of 'The Jetsons.' I also thought it would be fairly easy for me to grow up and become a Beastie Boy, but that hasn't happened yet, either. I think growing up in a small town with the immediate and extended family I had, I was fairly well protected from the complicatedness (is that even a word?) of certain things. I never expected that as an adult simple, easy things could become so twisted and complicated.

Dessert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?

What?!? You have to get cars serviced?!? Yeah, right.

7 Comments:

At 12:08 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

funny I would have took car serviced to mean when was the last time you had sex. But then again my mind is somewhat twisted.

 
At 12:08 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

블로그 관리자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

 
At 12:21 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I thought about that as well, but didn't know how to answer since it doesn't specify if your car was being serviced by another person. :)

 
At 6:35 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Hahaha. Yep, I could do with a bit of a tune up myself ;)

 
At 7:46 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Doesn't it cost money to get serviced in Korea?

 
At 5:11 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Not that much, if you know the right places to go. Er, I mean, so I hear...

 
At 5:15 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

Check the undercarriage and give it a bit of a "how's your father" nodamene?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home