08 5월 2006

So I'm late...Sue me!!!

Friday Feast #92 . Or more like a Monday meal, I guess. Sorry, it was a crazy week and an even crazier weekend!! I know y'all can't get enough of me, so enjoy!!

Appetizer: From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors?
Ireland, Wales... it's sad to say, but I know very little about my ancestry, especially on my dad's side of the family.

Soup: How would you describe your sneeze?
I probably wouldn't. Who has time to sit around discussing sneezes? But, to keep the game going...I guess I would say it's pretty weak. Everyone who hears me sneeze says "You shouldn't hold your sneezes in....it's really bad for you!!" Is there any truth to that statement? Has anyone actually suffered real harm from holding a sneeze in?

Salad: What is the last thing you cleaned?
Me. I just got out of the shower. :)

Main Course: Who made the strongest first impression on you?
My friend Stephanie and I took a trip to New Jersey (of all places!!) to see/hear the Dalai Lama speak. It was invitation only, and a pretty small event so we got to be pretty close to him. Unfortunately, he didn't have the opportunity to be formally introduced to me, but hearing him speak was absolutely life altering. I still think about it on a regular basis.

Dessert: Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
I just wanna live a good life, be happy, and maybe occasionally bring some happiness into the lives of others.

3 Comments:

At 9:51 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I just brought a lot of happiness to myself by placing an order for a new car. I test drove a Scion tC on Saturday and fell completely in love with it. So, bye bye stupid four door Focus with no power anything, hello cute little 2 door baby blue sporty car with power everything and a sun roof.

 
At 5:00 오후, Blogger Jes said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you!! Send me pics!!

 
At 9:05 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Definitely will when I get it! Might be a week or so though because they have to find one first, then get it shipped here and all of that other happy horse shit that comes along with ordering a car. But it will be well worth the wait.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home