27 1월 2006

QNL is a Wanker

QNL (my roommate-slash-bestest friend in the whole world) is constantly making fun of my blog. It's not just mine, he finds all of them ridiculous. Something about putting personal things online for everyone to see...blah, blah, blah...I don't really listen to him so I don't know what his big gripe is, really. I suspect he's probably got his own very uncool, wankerish blog that he updates compulsively but just doesn't tell anyone about for fear of the verbal abuse he would take for it. So he spends all day in his office, carefully writing, editing, and rewriting his blog entries and then comes home and makes fun of mine.
You can only imagine my surprise, then, when I got a phone call from him yesterday saying, "When are you going to update your blog? I'm getting tired of seeing the same thing everytime I check it." And then today, after telling him I had breakfast with Stephanie, he replied "I didn't know what you were doing because you haven't updated your blog yet!" HA! I KNEW IT!! QNL secretly stalks my blog, and loves it. And further evidence that he is only a baby step away from being an all out blog addict like the rest of us: He put his location on somebody's frappr map. Loser!

7 Comments:

At 2:26 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Nice Blog :)




www.FriendsterForum.com

 
At 2:54 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Nice blog? This blog sucks! It's not even the best one in your family!

 
At 2:56 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Wow. You sure told that anonymous spammer! How's CO?

 
At 3:19 오전, Blogger brownie said...

I like anonymous spammers, they're the only people who say nice things about my blog.

CO rocks! Slowly getting used to the lack of oxygen. Great trails, great beer, I'm in heaven up here.

 
At 3:42 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

First of all, I signed up on the frapper map of the On-On podcast (see sch3.net) which makes me much cooler than you. Also, apparently I have to teach you a little about SARCASM because, in case you haven't noticed, that is the subtext of any of my blog-related discussions with you. That said, I'm glad you finally updated this damn thing....I was literaly beside myself with anticipation.....

 
At 4:15 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Why so defensive, wanker?

 
At 6:19 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

What the hell is a frapper map?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home