16 1월 2006

There were at least 173 reasons why I couldn't wait to get to Tex-Mex, seeing my big brother Brownie being just one of them. So I got out of bed at some ungodly hour in the morning to drive to the airport, got stuck in traffic and all kinds of bad weather which pretty much guaranteed that I would miss my flight, and then, just to make sure that Friday, January 13th, 2006 would forever remain the worst morning of my life, I totally wrecked my beloved Jeep while driving into the Philadelphia airport. And let me point out to those of you who have argued against me in my 'I fucking hate Philly, it's a filthy city, and their residents, sports fans and teams (with the exception of the 76er's, of course) have absolutely no fucking class.' rants...NOT ONE PERSON STOPPED TO SEE IF I WAS OK!! Even the douche bag who hit me didn't bother to ask if I was hurt.
So I'm pretty sure that I've now had enough slight concussions to be declared legally retarded. And there's about 2 hours of time during that morning that I can't recall at all. Missing Tex Mex sucked...I've been pretty bummed about it. The only redeeming quality of the whole weekend was getting to spend lots of time with John. That, and schooling some youngsters in beer pong which really did nothing for my headache. In hindsight it probably wasn't a good idea to drink as much as I did on Friday night. Oh well. Think I'll keep a low profile this week and hopefully my head (and liver) will be in decent shape for next weeks hash.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

This just sucks.Jeez..all ya wanted was a nice trip to TX-Mx before leaving the country..wtf?

 
At 11:39 오전, Blogger Jes said...

WTF, indeed!

 
At 9:42 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

wrecked the jeep? how bad????

 
At 2:49 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Sure missed getting to meet you! Hope you're feeling better now.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home