10 1월 2006

Drove home to the charming community of Sunbury, PA last night to visit my folks. Stayed for about half an hour then left for the bar with Tony, his wife, and Chuck. I know, I know...pretty shitty to ditch my family after only half an hour but we all know that Eben is their favorite anyway. By now they expect such behavior from me.
Anyway, we went to some place in Lewisburg for dinner, then over to Front Street for a comedy show which I thought was great but the crowd was a little lame. I must have been the only single girl in the crowd because the first comedian made a bunch of jokes about the rabbit (and ladies, you know which rabbit I mean!) and I was the only one laughing. The rest of the place had that uncomfortable 'I don't want other people to know I've ever used a vibrator before' silence. After, we walked across the street to some other bar where Chuck and I kicked ass in the World Foosball Tournament.
Got home in a fairly sober state, which is surprising because last time I hung out with those three I was reduced to a puddle. Caught up on some much needed sleep and headed out the next morning to stuff myself at brunch with Amy, Aunt Debbie, and Lexi. Left my camera out in the jeep and I'm feeling way too lazy right now to go get it, so as soon as I get a little motivation I'll post a few pics.

15 Comments:

At 2:29 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

you didn't leave your food and andy's gift in the jeep, did you?

 
At 2:35 오전, Blogger Jes said...

No way. I love storing carniverous products in QNL's vegetarian fridge.

 
At 2:55 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

The rabbit was such a splendid invention:)

 
At 3:00 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I too have been on a dry spell until conditions improve (to borrow your quote) so that thing has been like my best friend!

 
At 3:17 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Just think... if you would have driven just a little bit further than Sunbury, you could have shown your face in State College. :)

 
At 3:20 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

If conditions don't improve soon...I might just give up on the entire male race...

er...for a few months at least

 
At 3:27 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I promise, promise, promise to get to state college soon!! And if you and jay feel like making a little roadtrip to Sunbury on the 22nd there's a little going away party for yours truly! Nothing crazy, mostly family, but it'll be a good time with really good food!

And trojan, I know where you're coming from!

 
At 4:09 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

so, was the boy willing to try world-class lasagna?

 
At 4:15 오전, Blogger Jes said...

he's been at work, so I haven't seen him yet. I'm sure he'll have some.

 
At 4:33 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

It's not really a big deal if you don't make it here. I just like giving you a hard time about it. When do you leave?

 
At 5:00 오전, Blogger brownie said...

If you go to State College be sure to drop by Tutu and DOB!

 
At 5:25 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Tutu and DOB?

 
At 5:32 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Hashers, silly girl.

 
At 6:09 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I guess I should have known, huh? :)

 
At 6:37 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

tutu is the man, boy makes me look sober

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home