09 1월 2006

CONGRATULATIONS BROWNIE!!

My brother Brownie finished the Bandera 100k yesterday. It took him a little over 14 hours. My ADD causes me to get tired/bored just thinking about driving 62 miles, so the fact that he ran that far in one day, on super tough terrain, is just unfuckingbelievable to me. Especially since I'm pretty sure he was sober for most of it. He totally rocks. Everyone go to his blog (link is on the right) and congratulate him. Or tell him he's crazy, cause you'd have to be to run that far.

10 Comments:

At 1:23 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Overachiever.....

 
At 4:29 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

kudos to your bro....it's official, he is nuts.:)

 
At 5:56 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Uh, thanks, but my time was just a bit over twelve and a half hours.

 
At 8:48 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I repeat..........(but seriously, un-friken-believeable

 
At 1:21 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Sorry bout the mistake in time. Your text said 14. Either way, it's still fucking crazy.

 
At 1:48 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

WTF you're apologizing for Brownie's mistake? You're both crazy!

 
At 1:50 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Yeah, but I'm crazy in a good way. Brownie is just fucking nuts.

 
At 2:06 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

is it true those ultra guys piss and shit themslleves during those races?

 
At 2:57 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

ew..

 
At 4:20 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

If so... Fish wants to watch

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home