03 1월 2006

I'm Keeping My Resolution!

Some of you avid readers may remember that my resolution is to start slapping stupid people in the head (did you think I was kidding?). Now, aside from the innocent animals being slaughtered just so I can enjoy them for dinner, I wouldn't normally condone any type of violence. But sometimes people (OK, I admit it...usually females) ask for it. I am hereby offering fair warning to all of you that the following actions will earn you a slap. If you're much bigger than me and I'm afraid to slap you myself, I'll have Mike D do the slapping for me.

1. Asking me if I'm moving to North or South Korea. Which one do you fucking think I'm going to move to?
2. Staring at me blankly when I mention "Seoul." No one deserves to be slapped more than dumb, ugly Americans who have never looked at a map. For crying out loud people, they hosted the freaking Olympics! It's not exactly a small village in the middle of nowhere. And yes, they have electricity. And no, I'm not going to come home on vacation and eat your dog.

Got it? Clear enough for you folks? Cause it's your last warning, and you don't want to upset Mike D.

9 Comments:

At 8:54 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

OK, but what about Cat? Do I need to be worried about Holly, Walnut, and Riley?

 
At 10:42 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Well I'm 5'10 and happy to bitch slap anyone you can't reach.:)

 
At 11:45 오후, Blogger dayoldfish said...

If you allow Trojan to be your slapper, give her tequila first, she really packs a whollop then

 
At 12:22 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Sometimes I don't know my own strength...still sorry bout that Fish.

 
At 1:45 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Sounds like people in PA are a bunch of morons.

 
At 2:32 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

So now you have something against morons?

 
At 5:33 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Did I say that? I didn't say that.

I don't have anything against anyone right now. I wouldn't mind having something against a hot moron for a night or two; I would just have to remember not to leave my phone number.

 
At 6:09 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

Hey, a girl from Corpus asked me how far Philadelphia was from Pennsylvania. I didn't know what to do once I realized that she wasn't kidding and really, really wanted to know. I think I'll adopt that slapping rule too.

 
At 9:30 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Maybe you should opt for the Chuck Norris roundhouse?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home