16 4월 2008

Jes shops around for the perfect specimen with which to learn how to properly "shank" someone! I wasn't about to let her practice on me. She would "accidentally" sever an artery or something. Sheesh!

The victim: Hello Kitty! The ploy is to first act really friendly and cuddly. Note Jes is very cuddly and friendly.
The pounce, or "attack!" is unexpected and swift.....major organs and lungs along with arterial locations is a preferred spot. (Of course, never try this at home..and these instructions are from a gen-U-wine ex-con who will remain nameless!
The finish: extra pain. Note the big toe is now in big pain. Poor Hello Kitty.
Jes shows her what's up! Then practiced her knife throwing abilities.

(We are now at the Grand Canyon, taking a breather from the long day of driving and photography) We're off to dinner in a few and gonna hit an early hike into the Canyon tomorrow morning to try and get some good photos at sunrise.

11 Comments:

At 5:15 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Are you gaining weight?

 
At 9:19 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

WTF kinda comment is that?

 
At 9:31 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

Come to LA next week....I might need some protection...

 
At 11:02 오후, Blogger Gagger said...

Poor, poor, Hello Kitty...she never knew what was coming.

 
At 11:04 오후, Blogger ESPN said...

HAHAHAHA! Hello Kitty go bye bye!

 
At 12:33 오전, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Someone has to shank hello kitty.......I am waiting for Barney...His is sooo mine!!

 
At 12:54 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

I want the fucking Telle Tubbies then..

 
At 12:57 오전, Blogger Not So Silent Bob said...

I want to put a hit out on Tickle Me Elmo.

 
At 10:30 오후, Blogger Marcos said...

where is the picture of the ear and bow getting removed? I'm waiting for Dora the Eplorah, I'm gonna shank that bitch old school style... I've been sharpening my toothbrush for it.

 
At 4:08 오전, Blogger Donnie The Retard said...

Well it looks like ESPN and I will be in Colorado when you're there.

 
At 6:33 오전, Blogger SJ said...

If you stab it does it then become Hello Slitty?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home