09 4월 2008

So...we skipped Corpus and drove straight to McAllen, TX. This is the town where little Gaylord grew up. I saw little Gaylord's school, and the house where little Gaylord lived, and the fields little Gaylord used to play in. And many, many pictures of little Gaylord (hahahahahaha!!). I got my ass kicked by a 5 year old at Go Fish, and I watched most of Horton Hears A Who, which is an awesome movie.

Today we will head to Mexico, where I will shank anyone who looks at me wrong, because (1) that's how you roll in Mexico, and (2) I don't want to lose my expert shanking skills after spending so much time at TXIH practicing them!

3 Comments:

At 12:24 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

I didn't know Mexico was on your tour. Awesome!

p.s. You might want to move up from the little plastic shank....

 
At 12:26 오전, Blogger crom said...

It's cool, I found her an old toothbrush that we are sharpening as we speak.

 
At 12:45 오전, Blogger brownie said...

I actually have to go to a prison the Friday you're in town. I'll get the most up-to-date info on shanking for you.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home