01 4월 2008

Glen Onoko

One of my favorite places in the world happens to be Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, a mere 45 or so minute drive from my house in Allentown. When I lived there I took many, many sick days from my job to go hiking, biking, rafting, beer drinking, and hanging out there. It's also the town where my good buddy Charlie lives, and where the most fabulous Chris Cassidy grew up. Chris and I have hiked the Glen Onoko Falls Trail so many times I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. My favorite time to go there is in the winter, cause all the waterfalls are frozen and it just looks awesome and there are no other people around. It was the last thing Chris and I did together before I left for Korea. It was the first thing we did together when I finally made it back to PA, but this time he took the sick day. :)

After the hike we headed to Molly Maguire's Pub for some wings and beer. Yum. It was a good day.




4 Comments:

At 12:42 오전, Blogger achilles3 said...

GREAT PICS!
Miss ya:-(

 
At 1:04 오전, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Beautiful!!!

 
At 1:37 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Not nearly as scenic as Shamokin.

I have a JT sticker from Jim Thorpe.

 
At 7:06 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Totally not related to your post but I GOT INTO SCHOOL!! I hope you get back to Seoul before I leave so we can celebrate with beeeeeeeeeeer! love ya

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home