05 3월 2008

I'm home. 27 hours of flights and layovers. Ugh. And then 3 hours in the car from Philly to Sunbury. 3 hours in a car with my dad sort of felt like another 27. Almost didn't get out of Korea, as there was some problem with my visa and I had to sit in immigration FOREVER. They were threatening me with all kinds of fines, and being pretty nasty about it. I'm never in the mood for that kind of treatment, and especially at 6 a.m. so finally I was like, "Can you just tell me how much I need to pay to get the fuck out of this office and far away from you?" and then the dude was like, "Oh...it turns out you're exempt from the fines, you can go." ARGH! Made it to Tokyo and did some shopping, and then got hammered in a little bar with some dudes from L.A. and another dude from Long Island. Sobered up on the flight to Chicago just in time to deal with customs. Form after form, tons of questions...I was getting a bit nervous. Finally got out and had my first American beer.

And that's it. I'm home.

I'm bored.

14 Comments:

At 9:34 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Welcome home! I heart you and can't wait to see you so if you're that bored, come visit me!

 
At 10:18 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Welcome back to the US...I'm sure SOMEONE will be more than happy to entertain you:)

B

 
At 10:41 오후, Blogger brownie said...

How can you possibly be bored in Sunbury?

Give me a call later today.

 
At 11:57 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

If you're bored, just come back....Korea has lost its sparkle now you've left

 
At 1:08 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

When to you make it to the L.V.?

 
At 7:20 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

it's about friggin' time! and don't start complainin' about a long-ass car ride w/ big-bad john t! I offered to pick you up! (of course, I'm quite ill and am experiencing vertigo...so it would have been an interesting adventure!)

So when are we gonna get some pancakes? Nick's misses you

 
At 8:48 오전, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Welcome back!!!! Hope you have a good visit at home before you come out to party!!!!

 
At 10:26 오전, Blogger Bob said...

Sunbury? Where's that? Anyway, enjoy your vacation.

 
At 10:43 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

There was thunder and lightening this morning. I now know why.

 
At 2:16 오후, Blogger crom said...

geez, drink for whining!

 
At 4:34 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

that country is wicked boring ;-)

 
At 6:41 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Glad you made it home with all of your body parts in tact. Have an awesome time. xoxox

 
At 12:28 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

Welcome back!

 
At 6:32 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Glad you made it home safely. Sounds like a LONG journey.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home