23 2월 2008

Graduation



Friday morning was our graduation for the 7 year olds, who will begin Korean elementary school soon. *TEAR* they grow up so fast!! White class put on their little caps and gowns and marched across the stage for their diplomas, and of course at the end of the ceremony they sang their little hearts out, because that is what White class does. I love these kids. I've had an amazing year teaching them. I couldn't have been prouder if I had spawned them myself!!





More pics of my students (and a few coworkers) taken throughout the week. Aren't they all awesome?




5 Comments:

At 6:55 오후, Blogger crom said...

3rd photo from the bottom, up. is that kid making goofy faces? hahahahaha or did he ride the short bus to school?

 
At 8:01 오후, Blogger Jes said...

HEY! Don't pick on Frank!!! I love that kid!

 
At 8:40 오후, Blogger crom said...

he did, didn't he. :|

It's okay...kids like that, tend to outlive everyone else. :D

 
At 9:38 오후, Blogger crom said...

...and I can guarantee he cut his own hair...especially the bangs.

that's genius right there. Not allowing society to rule him in having proper cut hair.


(I cut my hair when I was a wee mexican)

 
At 10:55 오후, Blogger crom said...

3rd picture down from the top!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

:D

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home