18 2월 2008

Weekend



This weekend I fell madly in love. With Teddy's apartment. I've been living in Hagwon housing for so long, I forgot there were homes with color and personality and space and decent furniture with some sort of design element to it. Teddy's place rocks! Teddy's party rocked! The only thing that could have made it better was if my life partner Joel had been able to make it. :)
Of course, after Teddy's was Bliss...


Sunday I watched an assload of movies and did some cleaning and alot of packing. Guess where I'll be in 2 weeks?!?!? Even better - guess where I'll be in % weeks?!?!? I'm sooooo excited! Anyway...Sunday night I met my buddy Gwansic at Yaksu Station and we went for some
yummy jokbal.

9 Comments:

At 8:54 오전, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

WOHOO!! Two more weeks!!! hey I found a house, you will have to come check it out when you get to Colorado

 
At 5:10 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

Somewhere in there, I think it says that you missed me too....

What was up with Joel? He was fine when I sent him on his way at 3:00am on Friday

 
At 6:33 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I did miss you Paul. I remember thinking, as I let your phone ring endlessly, "Hmmm...this must be what it's like for him when I don't answer his calls!" Of course, I was calling at 3 p.m., not 3 a.m.

Poor Joel was sick. :( Like, really sick, not just hungover. :(

Dani: AWESOME!! Congrats!!

 
At 8:13 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

we must get our drink on before you leave!!!

 
At 10:44 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

AWESOME..come on MAY!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:40 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

We've had the best weather so far this winter. Today is going to be 60F! Please don't bring the cold with you, k?

 
At 3:18 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Not coming to Boston? I can probably make it even down to NYC although this can't be guaranteed.

 
At 7:56 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Kiwi! I thought about trying to get to Boston to meet up with you, but not sure if I'll have time. I'm not in PA for very long. I'll check back with you about possibly meeting up in New York, but it might be a little difficult. :)

 
At 10:50 오전, Blogger BTExpress said...

NEW YORK? NEW YORK? :-) I live in New York, so don't forget me if you go there.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home