08 4월 2008

Thanks to Gaylord for updating my blog and posting all those pictures (your mom posts pictures). We finished recovering from TXIH by heading to The Woodlands for some awesome food (liquid crack, anyone?) and many, many margaritas. And Ass Gagger, E.S.P.N. and I got in some sneaky, ninja style red-headed slut shots. :)

We all crashed at Donnie the Retard and E.S.P.N.'s place, and like true hashers once we were invited we never left. :) The plan was breakfast and then hit the road but instead we've been lounging on the couch watching Team America and Old School.

Next up: Corpus Christi.

3 Comments:

At 3:25 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

No fair! I want to be there. It's not even busy here anymore...just the morning was. Boo hiss.

 
At 1:11 오전, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

SWEET WEEKEND!!

 
At 12:42 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

OMG, I've missed so much! Sitting at my desk reading your blog makes me realize just how much my life sucks! J/K...meeting w/ the trainer again on Friday buddy! She makes me hurt!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home