14 4월 2008




I'm sure you guys have noticed from the pictures that I'm not exactly starving on this trip. Somewhere I have more pics of all the yummy food that has been going directly from my mouth to my ass (seriously, it's getting HUGE), but these were all I could find right now. The carcass looking thingy on the top is called cabrito and it was DELICIOUS. Even though I did tell Gaylord that the way they had it hanging up reminded me of Jesus, and I wasn't sure if that made me feel bad about eating it or if that made me want to eat more of it, and then I begged him not to translate that to his dad and the other guests at lunch. Anyway, if you ever have the chance to try cabrito, you definitely should.
After eating the carcass thingy, and all the organs that were once inside the carcass thingy, we went for a walk around part of Reynosa and I bought a cool bracelet which I may or may not decide to give to Stephanie.
I have tons of postcards but no addresses, so if you want one send me an address.

5 Comments:

At 9:07 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

Mmmmmmm Carcass, it's whats for lunch:)Go get some Goat blood taco's...I hear they are yummy.

seriously..my friends say they are really good.

 
At 2:56 오전, Blogger Rafael said...

hmmm, Cabrito is baby goat.

 
At 4:42 오전, Blogger RL said...

You have my address! I emailed it to you! Send me a g.d. postcard!

 
At 7:08 오전, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

You mean I sent a postcard before Jes? What kind of friend is she?

 
At 1:48 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

I've resurfaced...I think I remember you! Oh yeah, I'm the friend whom you'd like to give jewelery to...I may even send you some of your stuff in exchange! LOL! Looks like life is good buddy!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home