04 12월 2007

World Peace Through Beer

It's been about 6 weeks, so I figure it's time to post some pictures from World Peace Through Beer - also known as the day Allie and I discovered that hashers will do anything for a tiny paper cup filled halfway with warm beer.
We met in Jamsil, at World Peace Park, which is one of my favorite places in Seoul. It was a beautiful day and there were tons of people. Since I was still pretty sick at the time, I volunteered to sit on my ass and serve beer from New Zealand (thanks, DQ!) to the hashers who actually did trail. Allie volunteered to stay with me, and we had a blast. We didn't have nearly enough beer for everyone (especially after we started drinking it), so we decided that if someone wanted some, they had to earn it by entertaining us. Ever see that show 'America's Got Talent?' Yeah, it was like that...some people rose to the occasion, and others...they didn't get any beer.
Best joke award went to Timberballs, and best overall performance went to the pyramid. After the beer was gone we circled up, ate some food, scared the locals away and listened to some tunes provided by Timberballs. It was a good day.







0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home