22 12월 2007




I leave for the airport with Joel in 7 hours. Think I've started packing yet? NOPE! Think I've found my passport? THINK AGAIN! Think I made it to the bank to exchange some cash so I have more than $11 U.S.? AS IF! Luckily I work best under pressure. :)
This will be my second holiday break that I start by having drinks with Joel at ICN, it's becoming my only Christmas tradition! Pics are from the airport at the start of last year's break, when he was off to the States and RL and I were headed to Malaysia Truly Asia. Wonder where we'll be zooming off to next year?

2 Comments:

At 2:56 오후, Blogger RL said...

Bon Voyage! Hope it's a better flight than last year's . .. and a better holiday. No fucking jellyfish. No fucking monkeys. No fucking, uhhh, guys, uhhh, who, like, are uhhh, weird.
PS - you wanna do the brother thing? I dare you!


READY, SET, GO!!

 
At 6:35 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I'm very happy to report that there were no jellyfish, monkeys, or weirdo airbrush artists on this trip. :)

Is that a normal dare, or a triple dog dare? Cause either way, I'm in!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home