19 12월 2007

I Heart Stephanie

My life gets weirder by the second. Seriously, I'd explain it all to you guys, but I can't stop laughing long enough to get through the stories. There are 4 people who have my home phone number. How come it's never Stephanie when I answer it?!? Seriously, Steph, if you're reading this and you haven't heard my voicemail yet, go listen to it. It was so funny I reviewed it twice! Remember these pics? They were taken right before you and Stof drove me to the airport to come to Korea. God, I miss you!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:42 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

I HEART YOU MORE! Since I'm a year older than you, I'm allowed! I was LMAO when I heard your drunken message! Life's better for me too, so no worries. I MISS YOU SO MUCH BUDDY! Thanks for the awesomelysupercool post! (I'm so lame)

 
At 5:43 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

 
At 5:44 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

was the 2nd pic at Cannon's? Do I have that one?

 
At 7:13 오전, Blogger Jes said...

It was at Canon's...the night of the cheeseburger cake!! How could you forget?!?

 
At 9:12 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

good friends make everything ok....

Thank G for them

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home