21 12월 2007

I Love My Friends!

Yesterday on my break I heard my phone buzzing and saw some sort of crazy number on my caller ID. I normally don't answer numbers I don't know, but for some reason I answered this one and it was ATE BALL!!!!! I was so overjoyed to hear from him I actually cried, right there in the office. I cry all the time, but never in public!! The day he left Korea was a sad day for me, indeed. I really miss having him here, and I truly hope he can make it back in June, even if it's only for a visit. Just look how much I smile when he's around!!! I've met alot of people in my 31 years, but Ate is one of the best I've come across. He has so many roles in his life and he does an amazing job at all of them. He's a great son, a great father, a great soldier, and a truly great friend. I haven't met anyone who doesn't love him. Thanks for calling, buddy!! I picked up some Korean goodies for you today (I hope I got the right kind of tea!!) and I'll mail them off when I get back from Thailand!! Remember this picture? We went to the Monet exhibit and then stuffed ourselves with sushi! It was great! :)

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home